Open Your Heart
Imagine a world without heart disease or stroke. Many say this is unattainable, considering heart disease kills more Americans than the next four leading causes of death combined. But this vision — for a world free of heart disease and stroke — drives the lifesaving mission of the American Heart Association. Open Your Heart gives donors the opportunity to make a direct impact on the AHA’s mission by making a personal gift.
Your generosity enables the American Heart Association to fund groundbreaking research, develop guidelines to improve patient care and help people lower their risk factors for heart disease and stroke. As long as heart disease continues to be the nation’s No. 1 cause of death, the importance of our work will only grow. Please consider making a gift to Open Your Heart.
Together, we can change lives and saves lives!
February 11, 2017
Wichita Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview
400 W Douglas Avenue
Wichta, KS 67202
· 5:30 p.m. — Registration Opens / Cocktail Hour / Red Carpet / Silent Auction
· 7 p.m. — Dinner is Served
· 8 p.m. — Program Begins / Silent Auction Closes
· 9 p.m. — Pulse Party Begins with Sweetheart Father-Daughter Dance
· 9:30 p.m. —Auction Check Out Opens